Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 4

It is only Day 4 and I have noticed a difference. This morning, I awoke, and by the time I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I was thinking about things I could write about. I had been surprised about the easy with which I wrote at the Staff Retreat, and I thought that that was a big enough surprise to note about the experience of making time to write. But it is amazing that even though I am busier than I have ever felt before, I enjoy having the challenge of making time in my day to do something completely different. 

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! What a great feeling! I am so glad you shared this. I too have had to work at making time to write and have felt the same comfort come from the experience of doing just a little bit each day.
    Keep going! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am waking & trying to look at the day, wondering when something will come to me that I might write. I'm glad you are enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know what you mean as I wrote about a similar feeling for Day 4. Even when I get stuck and don't know what to write about the act of just writing about being stuck is liberating!

    ReplyDelete